Being in your 20s, it’s difficult figuring out who we are as people. We’ve either got out of college or working at a corporate job and asking ourselves if that is all there is.
Do you ask yourself questions that promote uncovering who you are as a person? Are you trying to understand yourself and your lifestyle but don’t know how?
I have created journal prompts post to help you uncover bits of yourself. The 15 self-discovery journal prompts are meant to help you learn more about yourself but also give you the insight to where you desire to be. I was where you are, trying to understand myself a bit better, and I did (with a lot of research, prayer, and life lessons).
So without further due, here are your 15 journal prompts to help you discover the real you.
This post is about self-discovery journal prompts
- List 5 things that make you happy.
- List 5 things you were told you were good at.
- Describe your ideal life? What’s in it? How does it make you feel?
- How do you deal with those that are ahead of you? How does that make you feel?
- List things you love about yourself?
- What is your favorite color? Why is it your favorite color?
- What are some values, ideas, and beliefs that you’ve obtained from your family? Do you abide by them?
- Name an accomplishment that you were proud of completing? How did that make you feel?
- What are some habits that you would love to have right now?
- What is the best advice you ever received, about anything?
- What is your life’s mantra?
- What hobbies do you love doing in your free time?
- What makes you feel at peace?
- What do you crave the most in life?
- List 5 things you love most about yourself.
I hope you enjoyed those. If you did, I certainly have more where that came from! If you want to discover more of yourself, I have an extensive self-discovery journal prompts that contain 50+ questions to help you discover yourself on a deeper level! If you want to receive it, it’s located in my resources library, along with other printables to better suit your wellbeing.
If you want your 50+ self-discovery journal prompts, then subscribe and receive it in minutes!
Thank you for reading!
Until Next Time,