Welcome to my 30-day writing challenge!
Today is about the things that makes me happy. As much as I like writing, this is going to be pretty short. This post is going to be a list of things that make happy.
For some of them, I may go into more details about why that makes me happy, but other than that, the list is pretty much explanatory.
So let’s get started.
- Aesthetic Photos – Photos that contain things I like such as clothes, photography of florals and things that interest me. Here’s an example if you want to know what I’m talking about.
- Pretty Colors (Coral, Rose gold, & Mint)
- Seeing My Family & Friends Enjoy Themselves
- Love Stories
- Kids Playing & Laughing
- Listening to Kids Story about their life and their family
- Mystery Novels
- Archie Comics
- Teddy Bears
- Smiling faces
- Infants smiling and laughing – I was an infant teacher and I just loved hearing the babies laugh when you tickled them or made them smiled. Always warmed my heart.
- Watching my favorite shows while eating cookies and cream ice cream – One show that I’ve watched recently is called The Good Cop. And I love it! If you’re a fan of Josh Groban and Tony Danza, then you’ll love this show!
- Comfortable Clothes – Like sweats and a t-shirt
- Traveling – I like foreign places.
- Photography of people smiling, nature, and aesthetic beauty (florals and flat lays)
- Fujifilm Instax
- The Rain
- Hot Chocolate – With marshmallows
- Christmas Lights
- inspirational quotes – biblical and motivational
- Fashion – Street Style basically
- Love letters
- People who overcome obstacles
- Freedom & creativity – To express myself freely.
- Helping people – Whether it is volunteering at a shelter or a walk that raises money for a cause, helping people
- Shopping for clothes
- Graphic Shirts
- Singing & dancing to a song – that’s every day.
- Sweater Weather
- Warm Fuzzy Socks
- My Snuggie – My awesome leopard Snuggie.
- Flowers – From roses and lilies, I love all flowers.
- Kind Words
- Floral Perfume
- My blog – Being able to express myself through my writing and help people, even if I’m not a good writer ( I am still learning).
- Waking up everyday healthy and strong by the Grace of God
There you go!
What are the 5 things that make you happy? Let’s talk!
Until Next Time,