Hello beautiful people!
Today is day 23 of the 30-day writing challenge. OMG! I can’t believe it’s almost over. I am so glad I stuck through this!
Like I said before, I recommend new bloggers to do these challenges, but maybe less than 30 days, unless you’re up for such a challenge!
Anyways, today’s challenge is writing about winning the lottery.
Since there wasn’t any specific in how much I won, I decided to make up a number. The number is approximately $125,000,000.
I made up this number right now.
Just to let you all know, I would never want to make this amount of money in my lifetime! It’s too much. I really would not know what to do with it, but we’ll see when I make these calculations.
All I need are my necessities and I’m good.
So, let’s get started.
First off, there are important calculations that I need to take away, in order to properly spend the money as I want.
1. Tax: I am not really sure what the tax percentage but it maybe about 30%. I am not a financial expert so don’t think I know what I’m doing, especially when it concerns taxes.
If the tax was 30%, then that means I would pay about $40 million.
2. Tithe: As a christian, my duty is to tithe. This would be about 10% of the money, which is about $13 million.
Now, since the important things are out the way, let’s to the less serious things, ish.
The total that I have now is $72 million.
So now let’s see what I would do with the rest of the money:
- Pay off my school loans.
- Pay off my car.
- I would give some money to my parents, just to bless them for taking care of my siblings and me.
- Also, I would give some money to my siblings as a blessing to them too.
- My dream is to open a boutique shop. This would be cool.
- I would still continue to blog so I may use some money to enhance my blog or something.
- I would love to buy houses for rental property. After buying these houses, I would add my own touch to them, and rent them to people.
- Remodeling my parent’s house would be good to do too.
- It maybe I would buy me a new car, so that would be nice.
- I would fix my parents car or buy them new ones.
- Give my parents a trip to a location of their choice.
- Provide my parents enough money for retirement.
- Pay off my parents house.
I know these weren’t in order since I’m just thinking these things on top of my head.
It maybe I still have a little money left over. It maybe I would save the money for bills and my future house.
There you go!
This was my post on If I won the lottery. Winning the lottery would be nice. However, day by day, I am learning to appreciate the little things around me.
What would you do if you won the lottery? Let me know in the comment below! Would love to hear from you!
Until Next Time,