Welcome to my 30-day writing challenge. In this post, I am going to write about what attracts me (in love).
I love romance once a in a whle. If you’ve read one of my challenge post that described the things that made me happy, I listed being in love or romance or something. Even with when I watched Pocahontas or Titanic, the spark of romance between the two characters were beautiful.
In my opinion, I don’t regard love as a feeling, rather as an action, but that’s another post.
So let’s get started.
Here are some things that attract me in regard to in love. This is going to be based on what I’ve experienced in my time about what attracts me when in love.
1. When the person smiles.
2. When the person laughs.
3. Their respective and tender heart, meaning their love of helping others and seeing them making other people laugh.
4. Their hugs – It feels like I’m being hugged by a teddy bear.
5. Love letters – Nothing is greater than writing a simple note telling the person how much you care and appreciate them.
6. They’re slightly built – One thing that will attract me to them physically is their broad shoulders.
7. They pray – As a Christian, I do expect my significant other to be one too. When I see a man pray, it takes me to the next level.
8. When they love me for me
9. They’re strong – physically, emotionally, and mentally.
10. Their vulnerability or sensitivity – We all have to be strong at times, but that doesn’t mean that we’re not entitled to be vulnerable. Therefore, this person is not afraid to say anything that’s mushy or sweet. Also, they’re not afraid of holding hands. They’re not afraid to tell me their weakness, and I’ll listen and support them.
11. They’re funny and sort of sarcastic.
12. They’re tall – Preferable 5’11” to 6′.
13. Their values are identical to mines.
14. They’re adventurous – not like let’s take a month vacation when we got bills to pay but just building forts at home (kid at heart), playing UNO, or writing songs to each other.
15. Deep conversations about everything and anything.
There you go!
That’s my post of what attracts me when in love.
What attracts you to someone? I want to hear it!
Until Next Time,