Life is meant to be lived with purpose, not just for the sake of living in it.
Hey! Welcome to Simply Alia, personal growth and lifestyle blog.
The blog is for the working busybodies, the self-care lovers, the mindful seekers, self-improvement enthusiasts, face masks beauty nerds, God seeker, and overall a girl who wants to live life to her full potential.
Here are some subjects we cover:
- Improving the mindset
- Loving your true self
- Tending to your well-being
- Design goals to help you achieve your lifestyle dreams
- Growing closer to God
- Create a self-care and mindful routine that reminds them you who you are and why you’re also important
- Providing resources that would help daily establish a lifestyle you love
- Helping you save money
- Engage in fun activities
- Establish and maintain relationships
- …and many more!
Who am I to say these things?
Hi, my name is Alia I love helping people get out of their funk. Plus, I am excited that you’ve stumbled into this personal growth and lifestyle blog. It’s a website I created to help busybody women, like yourself, to escape the busybody life and seek simplicity at its best. My main intention is to help you seek a life that’s work/fun life balance rather than work, work, work! I provide resources (printables, journal prompts), tips, advice, and solutions to your everyday problem that deals with your job, mental health, personal growth, faith, beauty products, traveling and much more. I also love helping mindful lovers and self-care seekers!
So there you go!
Are you ready to change focus on the better things of your life?
How to get started with Simply Alia
- First, subscribe to the blog and check out my resource library. You’ll get news and updates about things going around my blog. If you’re not ready to subscribe, don’t worry, explore the website and find what you’re looking for.
- Second, read this particular blog post, you may find it helpful to help you change some aspects of your lifestyle at this moment.
- Third, read this post about gratitude, getting you into a gratitude mood.
- If you want to get to know me a bit better, I also talk a bit about lessons and information I have gotten to ingest over the course of my life, so when you subscribe to my email list, you may hear some of my juicy stories (PG-rated).
- Learn how to set healthy boundaries and improve you with my 5 -day email challenge. You’ll learn the benefits of setting boundaries between you and your environment, you’ll get to understand why you’re always saying yes (even if it’s not in your best interest), and you’ll be learning how to take care of you while setting these boundaries. It’s filled with lessons and exercise worksheets so you can jot notes. Click HERE to take this FREE email course!
When I’m not blogging, I’m a preschool teacher by day but a book reader, mind wanderer, a homebody, a master degree seeker, fashion shopper, choir singer, green tea drinker, movie watcher, amateur nature photographer, knitter/crocheter, and a foodie lover every other day and night.
If you have any questions or want to chat about some subject on my blog, feel free to contact me on the contact page.
Until next time,