Do you feel low sometimes because life does not seem like it should be to you? Are you always complaining that nothing is working in your life? Are you unhappy with your life?
Well, what you may be missing is gratitude. With gratitude, you will be able to perceive things differently. You’ll notice things differently in your job, your environment, and your life.
In this post, I wanted to give you your gratitude journal writing prompts that should encourage you to be happier and hopeful of your life. Life may sometimes seem dull or even just unreasonable, but having gratitude on your side helps you to dream big dreams and help you move forward.
So here are your gratitude journal writing prompts if you’re a beginner in journaling!
Let’s get started.
- What are five things that made you smile this week?
- What is your favorite food and explain why?
- Name something in your home that you love. Why is it your favorite?
- What are some things that you love about your friends?
- What are some things you love about our family?
- Name 3 things you like about yourself.
- Where is your favorite place to go for fun?
- What is your favorite lazy day activity?
- Name your favorite piece of clothing and explain why.
- Name something this year that you’ve done so far, no matter little or small, that you’re glad you did.
- What is your favorite hobby? Why is it your favorite hobby? How does it make you feel?
- Write about your favorite restaurant and explain why it is your favorite restaurant.
- What is your favorite quote? Describe in detail why it’s your favorite?
- What is your favorite beverage?
- What is your favorite exercise?
- What is your favorite book? Why is it your favorite book?
- What is the one goal you accomplished this year that you didn’t do last year?
- What are your strengths?
- Create a collage of your favorite fall aesthetic.
- What is your favorite song?
Liked this one? Well, I’ve got another for you. Just click here to download my free journal writing prompts to help you start living the lie you’ve always wanted!
Until Next Time,