Happy Belated Valentines Day and I hope everyone enjoyed their week.
I didn’t really do anything but just enjoyed a full season of a show that I’ve grown to particularly like- Parks & Recreation. I love all the characters and their personality. My favorite character is Ron Swanson for some reason. He’s so traditional and sticks to what he believes in. I am a traditional-ish person in some sense, so I admire his honesty and straight-to-the-point attitude. If you want to watch it, the whole season is on Netflix, Hulu, & Amazon Prime.
Earlier in the year, I wrote several goals I wanted to accomplish this year. In order for me to complete them, I decided to break them into monthly goals.
Note to you: It’s great to write goals for the year, but if you want to achieve your goals, complete your goals on a monthly basis. Know which goals will work for you each month so you can easily complete them productively and efficiently. Read my post on how small accomplishments reaches bigger goals.
So, here are some goals I want to accomplish this month:
1. Two Instax Pictures with Films: This is very simple but it’s very important to me and my creativity. They say pictures are a worth thousand words, so I want to take an Insta picture that means a lot to me. Now, it could be a smile from a friend or even an old building, I want it to captivate an emotion that I may only know. And If I want to, share on my Instagram or something.
2. Write Four Blog Post: Now I have already written 4 blog post for this month, so I am already starting my 4 blog post for the month of March. Sometimes, I may find myself posting a post blog now an then. This would be due to it being a random blog post that I have just thought of and can write it in under 3 hours, or the blog post was already typed and it was posted based on a particular holiday or something.
3. Write A Section of My Ebook: Before this year, I wanted to write a mini Ebook for my blog. Truthfully, I could’ve been done with it in January, but I’m like the hare. I’m almost at the finish line, but decide to take a break even though I could just easily finish my race.
That needs to stop.
So hopefully I can finish this Mini Ebook this month.
4. Doing More Zumba: I have been doing some Zumba, but I’ve been doing 10-minute work out that my regular 60-minute workout. So yeah, that needs to change. Don’t get me wrong, I love my Zumba, but I may need a mindset change on what I really want to my day to be composed of.
These are the most important goals I want to accomplish this month. However, I also have goals that I am incorporating into my routine on a daily basis:
- Drinking more water: I use a particular jug that helps me drink the necessary amount of water each day. Sometimes, I finish it, sometimes I don’t, but it’s really helpful either way.
- Reading more books: if you follow me on Instagram, I have read only 3 books. My goal is to read about 20 books this year. I am now on my fourth book by Stephen R. Covey called the 7 Habits of Effective. Let me tell you, it’s a very great read. Plus, the word habit is far different than what you think it means. I highly recommend the read.
- Laughing more: Who doesn’t love to laugh? Whether I am laughing with a friend or watching a new or old television show, I want to laugh. Why? Because laughing is the greatest medicine. It makes me feel good and it makes my day go better, other than the music of course.
There you go.
Do you have any February goals? Let me know in the comments below!
Until Next Time,