We all have goals. Whether it is to save money for traveling or going out more often, goals help us to achieve more in life.
So for the post, this is going to be somewhat a personal goal list that I want to be able to accomplish by the end of 2019.
Some goals are big and small, while some are in between.
So let’s get started:
- Take Instax Pics twice a month.
- Buy a Fujifilm XT-3 with equipment.
- Write about 60 blog posts for my blog in 2019.
- Sell 3 Ebooks on on this website.
- Go on a no month spending spree (so hard!).
- Make another blog post challenge for 20 days.
- Incorporate more self-care into my lifestyle.
- Zumba at least 5-8 times a month.
- Grow my instagram and Twitter to 1000 followers.
- No eating out at Fast Food (so hard).
- Three months of no ice cream (alternate).
- Encourage more people on a daily basis. Whether it is friends, family, readers, or even my social media people. I love to listen and enocurage!
- Drink more water.
- Go out and attend free or no free events for at least 3 times.
- Finish my blogging and bookkeeping classes.
- Creating the habit of sleeping early, at least 11pm.
- Knit 2 blankets and give it away.
- Crochet 30 hats and give them away during the holidays.
- Laugh more.
- Write letters to friends and loved one and send them by mail.
- Read 20 books.
- Create a Free Journal Prompt Ebook for different categories and post them on my website as freebies.
- Work for 6 days and rest for a day.
- Take more creative nature photos.
- Sell old things that I don’t need or use on eBay.
- Buy white converse.
- Drink more green tea.
- Create a DIY indoor item from Pinterest.
- Create a mini-course.
- Watch “Psych” marathon.
- Connect with other bloggers related to my niche.
- Attend a free event in my area.
I thought I was going to have 50 goals but I don’t really have a lot of plans for next year. If I accomplish something, I’ll come back and mark off the task I’ve already done. Overall, I am just hoping for my site to grow and help you readers live your best life one moment at a time.
There you go! Those are my goals for 2019. If you would like to join me on this goal journey, go ahead and create a post on your website (if you have one) of the goals you want to accomplish next year. Then come back, leave a comment on my website, with your website’s name, telling me at least one goal you want to accomplish.
What are some of your goals for 2019? Let me know in the comments below!
Until Next Time,