Hey everyone! It’s the last day of November, and I don’t know what to feel. I think I’m having a bittersweet moment because we’re nearly close to the end of the year, but I’m also not wanting the year to end. Are you feeling like that?
With Thanksgiving day coming and going, I’ve thought about this year and what it had brought to me. Some happiness, some sadness, but most of all, determination and hope.
There were a lot of things that have happened to me this November, and I’m grateful for those moments. Maybe one of my next posts, I’m going to be doing a 2019 yearly gratitude.
I think it’s so important to be grateful daily because it helps you ponder on where you are at the moment, how you’ve been lately, and lessons you’ve learned lately. Plus, it reminds you of what you have and how these things are a great use to your life at the moment. Don’t you think?
Therefore, I wanted to do a gratitude list that describes how my month was and how it made me feel.
So here is my November gratitude list:
- For God being my provider, guidance, and helper
- Food on the table daily
- The cool air
- Leaf changing
- Comfortable clothes
- A roof over my head
- A car that works, most of the time
- Warm tea to warm body
- Face cleanser that gives you a clean face
- Face masks to help me relax after work
- My family that sticks together no matter what
- An extended family that gives a caring hand
- Going to back to school
- Comfortable house slippers
- The bible that directs my path
- Going to California for missionary work while also seeing the beautiful mountains and hills
- For a safe trip as we went to California
- For cameras that capture moments
- For bracelets that change lives
- For comfortable sweaters and socks that keep you warm
- For colorful nail polish that brightens your day
- For thriller books that keep your company
- For childhood movies and tv shows that help you relive childhood again
- For Starbucks coffee that tastes awesome
- I’m grateful for blogging because it’s my creative outlet and my online business.
Well, that’s about it. What are you thankful for this month?