Summer has already entered, and I am excited about it, for the most part. Though I am not a fan of the hot, sweaty tropical weather, I still like to dip my feet in the pool once a while. It makes just the day right and okay in the world, you know?
Since it is summer, I wanted to come on here and talk about one of my favorite things in the world: smoothies! They’re cold, delicious, and fits right in with this weather! They all come in different flavors, and I just love them for it.
So in this post, I wanted to give you several refreshing healthy summer smoothie recipes you should definitely try this year of 2019. Perhaps you’ve tried these recipes before, and maybe you haven’t. Some have a particular tangy taste to it, and some have that islander vibe. Nevertheless, I still wanted to give you these recipes. I believe it’s good sharing something with someone you care about (especially if it’s delicious), so why not share it with you all?
Let’s get started.
1. Healthy Summer Smoothie Recipes: Nectarine Smoothie
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 1/2 of Lemon Sherbet
- 1 Ripe Mango, Pitted and Diced (Preferably the big mango rather than the small one)
- 2 Ripe Nectarine
Add the milk and 1/2 of the sherbet into the blender. Blend until smooth, then add the remaining of the sherbet. Finally, add the other ingredients into the blender.
2. Healthy Summer Smoothie Recipes: Peach Smoothie
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 cup of canned peaches, sliced and drained
- 2 apricots, chopped
- 2 2/3 cup of strawberries, chopped
- 2 Bananas, sliced and frozen
Add the first 3 ingredients into the blender. Blend until smooth. Lastly, add in the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
3. Healthy Summer Smoothie Recipes: Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cup of pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of vanilla of ice cream
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple chunks
Place the first 3 ingredients into the blender and blend it until smooth. Then, add the pineapple chunks and process it until smooth.
4. Healthy Summer Smoothie Recipes: The Filler Smoothie
- 3/4 cup strawberries
- 3/4 cup of raspberries
- 3/8 cup of blueberries
- 1 ripe passion fruit
- 2/3 cup of milk
Wash all the fruits lightly, then add into the blender. Process it until it is smooth. Then add the milk, to give it that creamy look.
5. Healthy Summer Smoothie Recipes: The Popular Banana & Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 banana ( I actually add another banana or additional half to make it more creamy)
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 2/3 plain yogurt
Blend all ingredients into blender and process until it is smooth.
6. Healthy Summer Smoothie Recipes: The Detox Smoothie
- 1 Mango, peeled and pitted
- 4 Kiwi Fruit, peeled.
- 1 1/2 cup of pineapple juice
- 4 fresh mint leaves, slightly washed
Blend all ingredients into blender and process it until smooth.
There you go! These are your summer smoothie to try for the summer. I actually found all of these ingredients in this book called the 100 best smoothies and juices. They contain great healthy recipes for any season and weight loss! I recommend them.
Here are also some other summer & healthy smoothie recipe books that I recommend too if you want to go the length:
Until Next Time,