Need a boost of confidence today, or even ever? These quotes are to motivate you and help you come out of your comfort zone. Here are 10+ plus self-confidence quotes for women that will make an impact on your personal growth and help you move toward your life goals.
Let’s get started.
This post is about self-confidence quotes
- “Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.” – Vince Lombardi
- ” There is no confidence without integrity.” – Samuel Johnson
- “If a child learns with encouragement, he learns to be confident.” – Dorothy Nolte
- “Be confident, but allow yourself to be vulnerable.” – Jonathan Sadowski
- “It took a while to grow the confidence to say, ‘this is who I am, take or leave it.'” – Coco Rocha
- “Insecurity is an ugly thing. It makes you hate people you don’t even know.” – Drake
- “Be confident, not certain.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
- “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” – Edmund Hilary
- “Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.” Samuel Johnson
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
- “You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.” Dr. Seuss
- “An important key to self-confidence is preparation” – Arthur Ashe
- “It isn’t what they call you; it’s what you answer to.” – W.C. Fields
- “Talk to yourself like you would with someone you love.” – Brene Brown
- “Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they’re yours.” -Richard Bach
- “People will treat you the way You treat you.” – Robert Holden
There you go! I hope you find these quotes motivational and influential in your personal growth. What’s your favorite quote?
Until Next Time,