One day I went to Wal-Mart to try to get me a new journal since my old journal was almost getting full. As I was roaming through the office supply section (or was it the notebook and planner section?), something caught my eye.
I found these daily planner stickers (also called Daily Planner) and picked one up to look through it. Now, I am not a sticker fan or anything like that, but when I saw them, I had to have them. Specifically, I wanted to use them for my journal and a bit in my planner, so to make them look more cheerful and decorative.
You maybe someone who uses a planner or a journal but wants to add a little flair to it. You may even love stickers and just want to find new ones to use and decorate with. Well, in this post, I’m giving you my mini-review of these stickers. My review would solely on my experience. Overall, it’s your decision on whether this will be something you want to buy or not.
Let’s get started.
There are some things I like about these sticker packs:
- The Colors – Let me just say that I love colors. I think that maybe one of the reasons why I bought the sticker book. Some stickers are light, dark, and some are color blended. One of the things I like about the sticker book is the examples of what’s included in the sticker book is located in the front. I think it’s truly important that any product, especially stickers, should provide a preview of their stickers in the front of their book so we can know what we’re ready to buy. And this product really did that appropriately.
- The Themes – The 3 sticker books I bought each contain themes: The basic, the watercolor, and the seasonal. They each have their own personality based on their theme, which I think is pretty cool.
- Mini Quotes – I love words of encouragement or even silly quotes. In each book, they include mini words of encouragement. Sometimes, a little mini-encouragement goes a long way, especially if you have a long day like me.
- You can write on some of these stickers.
- Used By All: This is can be used by mothers, business owners, creatives, and even college students. It’s practically for anyone who loves planning and stickers too!
What I didn’t like:
- The Price – It’s pretty pricey, even if the stickers are good and all. If you personally go to their website, the product is $20. However, if you find these products at Walmart or Amazon, they’re lower, which to me is a good value rather than buying it straight from the brand itself.
Overall, I really like the stickers.
If you have any questions about the product, feel free to email me or even leave a comment.
There you go!
Until Next Time,